Book Giveaway! September 21, 2015Posted by Erik Tomblin in Books, contest, free, glossalalia, goodreads, Instagram, reading, religion, Twitter.
I will be giving away 3 copies (paperback) of my latest novel, A Whisper in the Noise. You have three ways to win:
- Goodreads: You’ll need to be a member of Goodreads to enter THIS giveaway.
- Twitter: Follow me (if you don’t already) and re-tweet the contest tweet (pinned on my Twitter profile page) to be automatically entered.
- Instagram: Follow me (if you don’t already) and like THIS picture to be automatically entered.
- All three giveaways will end October 5, 2015 at midnight.
- Prizes will only be shipped to US addresses using the method of my choice.
- Each entrant can only win 1 copy of the book. If your name is chosen for one venue, you are not eligible to win via the other two venues.
- Winners for the Twitter and Instagram contests will be randomly chosen by me. Goodreads randomly chooses and notifies the winner for their giveaway.
Thanks and good luck!
With a slip of the foot, a veil is lifted from 13 year-old Chase Parker’s world. Suddenly, parishioners at his small church begin speaking in tongues and Chase realizes only he can understand them. Is this a direct result of his minor skull fracture or is there some greater power at work? Struggling with his new-found faith, Chase and a small group of friends, old and new, seek to discover the answers to these questions as an unknown threat grows.